Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Some videos...

Some weeks ago, I uploaded on my YouTube channel two speed drawing videos. The first one is a drawing of my American Girl doll, Annie. This one took about two hours to draw. It was so much fun to draw and I'm very happy with the result! Below we have the photos that are showed in the end of the video.







What do you think? Look similar? :D

Below is the first video!



A week after, I uploaded the Lalaloopsy Little Sprinkle Spice Cookie speed drawing video. This one was a bit faster to draw and took about one hour and a half. I liked a lot this drawing too, but I think that her head is a little flattened. Below we have too the photos that are in the end of the video.






And there is the video!


I hope you liked! Until next time! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment